Enhancing Mobility and Coordination
Improving Muscle Strength
Restoring Joint Motion
Developing/Increasing Tolerance for Exercise
Improving Posture and Physical Fitness
Increasing Enjoyment of Life
Allowing For Earlier Return to Work and Sport
- (and we're just a fun group of people to hang around with!)
seeking treatment from a practitioner you've never met before. We get that, and so we want to help you relax and be confident that you've made the right choice in choosing to come and see us.
If you've been referred by a family member or friend, which a large majority of our patients are, much of your anxiety is probably already gone. But for those of you who are brand, brand new to our clinic, get ready for a great experience. If you want to read about the experiences others have had at our clinic click here and read some of the testimonials before you come. (Perhaps at the end of your treatment you will want to write your own!)
A couple things that are helpful to note and will likely make your visit more enjoyable are as follows:
- prepare to spend a full hour with us on your first visit (sometimes this can be more, sometimes less--it all depends on how complicated your injury is)
- wear clothes that are loose or bring shorts or a tank top to change into so that your physio can easily see and assess the area of injury
- realize that on your first visit our main goal is to get to know you, figure out what your problem is and start a treatment plan that will get you on the road to recovery. Subsequent visits are often needed where more treatment and exercises are prescribed
- our goal is to 'WOW' our patients with good service...after all you are our guest and we will treat you in the best way we know how
Come and enjoy your stay. We look forward to meeting you!
Click here to learn more about the conditions we treat.